* Sets itself automatically
* Automatically adjusts for daylight savings time
* Receives atomic clock time from atomic clock in Fort Collins, Colorado
* Works throughout the continental US and most of Canada
* Two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
This beehive style radio-controlled mantel clock sets itself automatically. Radio-controlled clock features:
(1) Time adjusts automatically based on signal received from WWVB station in Fort Collins, Colorado.
(2) It automatically adjusts for daylight savings time.
(3) This clock receives signal throughout continental United States and most of Canada.
It is very easy to operate this clock-- Insert AA battery then press time zone button. The clock will receive the signal and set itself overnight.
This clock also has thermometer and hygrometer instruments below the clock dial. Instruments may require calibration to work properly.
This clock requires one AA size battery to operate (not included).
* This clock is covered by a two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.